Nexus 4 - my latest Obsession

My latest obsession is Google Nexus 4. This is actually my first Android phone, gifted by my brother. I just cant stop admiring its beauty, the way it responds to the touch is amazing.
With better specifications compared to other smartphones, Google is surely the winner at such affordable price. Have downloaded some basic Apps so far. You are welcome to suggest any interesting App you have come across. 
Glass back for a more premium feel

Specs and Features

ManufacturerLG
TypeSmartphone
OSAndroid, Jelly Bean 4.2
  
AlternativesSamsung Galaxy S3, HTC One X+, iPhone 5
ChipsetQualcomm Snapdragon APQ8064Processor1.5GHz Quad-core
GPUAdreno 320
Battery2100 mAh
Primary Camera8 Megapixel with Auto-focus and LED flash
Secondary Camera1.3 Megapixel
Weight139 g
Dimensions133.9 x 68.7 x 9.1 mm
Main Display4.7-inch True HD IPS Plus display with 768 x 1280 pixel resolution
In-Built Storage8GB/16GB
RAM2GB

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...