Bhagat all around!

I have become a great fan of writer Chetan Bhagat. I just love the style he writes.
The first novel i read was 'Five Point Someone' following the '3 Idiots' Controversy. Recently i finished his '2 States' while on a vacation!. Don't worry. I did not carry the book while the guide was explaining to me about the monument. But somehow couldn't afford to sleep in train with this novel beside. Its quite an addiction i must say.

Have you noticed one thing. All his titles have a numerical in them

Five Point Someone (2004)
One Night @ the Call Center (2005)
The 3 Mistakes of My Life (2008)
2 States (2009)

Any guesses what may be his next novel? Something starting with 4??

2 comments:

Nivedita Thadani said...

Hi
Yes, even I have read all his novels and waiting for the next one.
Good observation on numbers! :-)
I enjoyed his "Two states" imagining Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone as main characters.
May be next novel starts with number 9! I feel!!!

Niv said...

'Two States' is my favorite too.Hey why these two in particular?Anyway....lets see what number he is thinking for the next one ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...